Thursday, January 31, 2013

First podcast in my new series "The State of Play"

As I mentioned recently, I have been actively working on a new podcast series.  Well the wait is over! I am proud to introduce "The State of Play", a topical discussion show with stateside based rugby commentators and personalties on topics related to US rugby.

For my first show, I sit down with Curtis Reed, the founder and editor of This is American Rugby, to discuss the National 15s and 7s sides, and the impact of professionalism in and outside the states.

You can listen to the podcast on the player below as well as on iTunes,  on Stitcher, on our Facebook page, or via Feedburner





As mentioned in then show, I welcome your feedback! Please post your comments and questions on the podcast below or hit me on twitter or on Facebook.

Popular Posts