Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"State of the Union", a US rugby news show



Since starting a rugby life, I have always been thinking of new ways to create engaging content.  I have long wanted to create something utilizing video that is original and highlights the growing rugby scene here in the US.   So after much development, I am pleased to announce my last project, "State of the Union", the first US rugby news show on the web. 

The show will take the form of a weekly newscast, covering the men's, women's, college divisions and tournaments, and the ever-growing youth rugby scene.   I also plan to include rugby-related special interest stories and a round-up of the week's results from across the states.  The initial plan is to produce one season of the program with a premier of the pilot in December, followed by the series launch early next year to coincide with the spring rugby season.

To accomplish this, I've pulled together a fantastic team of production staff and content providers to create a professional production that I have been dreaming of.  I have launched a crowd funding campaign to help raise the $8000 to cover the cost of production.  If you are interesting in supporting the project, please visit http://rkthb.co/11062 where you can help contribute and, in return, help me  create a bit of American rugby history.

Popular Posts