Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Farewell 2013, Hello 2014!

As we all bid farewell to 2013, I have to say it was an exciting year for A Rugby Life.   The beginning of the year saw me start off with my new podcast series, The State of Play, which so far has been well received and I'm excited to bring you more this year.

My first venture into video, State of the Union, has been a long time dream project for me, and saying "I am well chuffed" to finally see it up and running is an understatement!  I plan to put everything I've learned to good use as I start planning the next shows to bring to you in the new year.

a rugby life's new podcast
partner,  Last Word on Sports
My website redesign was something I felt was long overdue.  The aim is for a cleaner look and easier navigation both on the web and on mobile, and I think you'll like how it turned out. 

And last but not least, there's my first podcast partnership with Last Word on Sports, who, starting this year, will be syndicating all the ARL podcasts. Pretty awesome!

So what to expect in 2014?  In addition to new podcasts and video episodes, I also plan to include some new special feature posts.  Since starting A Rugby Life, I have made a lot of new friends across the globe and amongst them have been folks, who, like myself, cover grassroots and the lower-tier levels of rugby.  So in addition to my coverage in the US, I'll be sharing their posts.  In the end, we all live rugby lives, and that what A Rugby Life is all about.

I want to finish off by giving a big thank you to you, the readers, listeners, and viewers of A Rugby Life.  Your support and feedback is always appreciated and I look forward to bringing you more rugby goodness this year.  Stay tuned and thanks again! Cheers!

Popular Posts